222 29th Avenue
Tucked away on a hidden gem street in coveted Beresford Manor, 222 29th Ave welcomes you with sun drenched rooms and gracious warm spaces. Situated on a park-like oversized corner lot w/ meticulous landscaping and mature trees. This elegant home graces you with a formal entry and large scale rooms; a grand formal living with fireplace and a formal dining room both with private neighborhood views. A sunlit kitchen with a bay window eating nook overlooking the backyard also offers everything you need for informal meals and everyday life. A spacious home office w/ built in desk and half bath rounds out the main level.
Upstairs you will find 3 generous bedrooms with ample storage and large sunny windows, a large full bath with newly refinished tile shower and bath tub. The master bedroom is complete with a walk in closet and separate sunroom.
Additional amenities of this home include: Hardwood floors throughout, upgraded stainless steel appliances, 3-year-old roof, dual paned windows, yard irrigation system, updated electrical, 1 car garage, separate shed for additional storage
Lot size 6370 Interior sq 1990 sq ft (aprox)
Local Flavor and Neighborhood Information
- Close to Beresford Park and Beresford Rec Center.
- Newly renovated Hillsdale Shopping Mall (soon to open BelCampo Meat Flagship, Cineopolis Luxury Theater, Pinstripes Bistro Bowling and Bocce and Shake Shack!
- San Mateo Town Center, and Bay Meadows (Fieldworks Brewing, Tin Pot Ice Cream, Blue Bottle Coffee, Lift Fitness)
- Nearby 25th Avenue shopping district with a Tuesday Farmers Market
- Bay Meadows Sunday Farmers Markets
- Easy commute options to Hwy 92,101 and 280 plus close proximity to CalTrain's Hillsdale Station.